£55000.00 - £70000 per annum
Email du contact:
Référence du poste:
Il y a 1 jour
I am currently working with an award-winning MedTech start-up organisation that are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join the expanding team. As a Senior iOS Mobile App Developer, you will be responsible for helping improve the company's code base for multiple uses of their technology and implementing new features - putting affordable, accessible healthcare in the hands of many!
For this role, you must have the following experience:
- Experience leading and building complicated App features, shipping multiple iOS Apps and mentoring younger developers
- Native iOS commercial development experience
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK and best practice architectural patterns
- Understand iOS's design principles and interface guidelines
- Writing code using unit/feature tests
This role is paying a salary of between £55,000 - £70,000 depending on experience with fantastic opportunities for career growth and progression. Additional benefits include 34 days of holiday per year (including bank holidays)!
Apply immediately to find out more!