Email du contact:
Référence du poste:
Il y a 11 mois
Date de début:
Your aim will be servicing the requirements of the manufacturing process and therefore assisting the plant in meeting budget requirements. You will be part of a Panama shift pattern. it provides a unique time off structure as the company deeply appreciates that home life is important. As this facility is being built now you will need to be flexible whilst realising the full potential of role. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will be working in the workshop and on the shop floor supporting reactive maintenance.
Your role responsibilities as CNC Tool Room Assistant
* Maintaining plant services in a safe working condition, i.e., compressors, boilers, and water towers.
* The refurbishment, preparation and repair of plant spares, tooling, and equipment i.e., coater rollers, pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, pin chains, shafts etc.
* Assisting with plant breakdowns and line conversions, maintenance days, holiday shutdowns etc.
* Storing, maintaining, inventory and issuing of tooling used in the manufacturing process.
* Maintenance, repairs, and modifications of machine guards.
* Engineering project work within the plant.
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of the Environmental Policy and EMS.
* Ensure that proper and safe systems of working and means of avoiding dangerous, or potentially hazardous conditions, are adopted.
* Ensure operational control procedures, regulations, or codes of practice are observed within the plant and that all registers, records, and reports are properly prepared and maintained.
* Plan delivery, storage and stacking of materials to avoid spillages etc.
* Assist with training other members of the team, including apprentices.
Experience and skills required:
* Manufacturing background in a high speed, high volume environment, CNC.
* Apprenticeship in a Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering discipline.
* Experience of working in a workshop environment and knowledge of machine shop processes and practices.
* Experience of preventative and planned maintenance on workshop and production equipment.
* Have experience of working on some of the following: compressors, boilers, water tanks, rollers, pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, pin chains, shafts, grinders, lathes, manual millers.
* The ability to assist with breakdowns and line conversions.
* Strong toolmaking skills, CNC is a must
* Fluent in English
So, there it is, hopefully your curious about this excellent CNC Tool Room Assistant role and want to learn more. Apply now and let's have an initial conversation!