Email du contact:
Référence du poste:
Il y a 2 mois
Date de début:
Your skills and background will actively support the Project Engineering Manager in defining and implementing robust engineering processes, sets, systems and improvements across the function. You will also provide technical input into bid processes and evaluate the electrical and electronics engineering required in both content and complexity.
The role responsibilities
* Provide technical guidance, expertise, and leadership to the Electrical and Electronics Engineering team.
* Lead and drive robust technical solutions to complex electrical & electronic issues.
* Produce and review panel schematics and fabrication drawings for HV/LV systems.
* Integration of Life support, Navigational Equipment and Subsea Technologies.
* Design of switchgear electrical AC/DC power system for submersibles & SAT systems, composed of electrical disconnect switches, fuses or circuit breakers used to control, protect, and isolate electrical equipment.
* Specification & selection of circuit breaker contacts, switch gears, fuses, earthing bonding systems, busbars, and indicators.
* Specification & selection of internal/external cables, penetrators, and connectors.
* Specification, selection, and review of different battery & BMS technologies to meet the requirements of manned and unmanned submersibles.
* Ensure compliance with relevant design codes, legislative, class and flag requirements where applicable (Lloyds & DNV).
* Sourcing of materials, components, and services as directed in-line with engineering projects
* Assist in the assembly and testing of prototype equipment prior to releasing for final engineering work.
* To drive and develop the Electrical Engineering Team technical competence, identifying development needs of individuals or the group to suitably deliver the electrical & electronics capability within the function.
* Responsible for all day-to-day management of the Electrical & Electronics Engineering Team members including man management and allocation of workload to drive high performance.
* Line Management responsibility of all electrical & electronics engineering team members.
* Ensure Electrical & Electronics Engineering pool competence is developed through internal & external training.
In order to be the Team Lead Electrical Engineer at this trail blazing underwater capability provider your skill set needs to show
* MEng or BEng Degree in a relevant field of have equivalent industry experience.
* You must also have excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to work effectively within a team structure.
* You should have previous experience managing multiple projects, tasks, and personnel issues.
* And due to the nature of this role you must also be flexible for travel to local of overseas sites if required.
Do apply so we can have a productive conversation around your background and discuss the role further.
Join a world-renowned underwater capability provider, in the capacity of Team Lead Electrical Engineer. This well-established company with over one hundred years of serving the commercial and defence markets with innovative diving, submarine and hyperbaric rescue, technical solutions, and services. This role is based at Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, we envisage a hybrid working situation.