Email du contact:
Référence du poste:
Il y a 6 mois
Date de début:
* CSWIP Welding Inspection 3.1/ 3.2 with Radiographic Interpretation
* Knowledge & understanding of Non-Destructive Examination (NDE)
* Including RT/MPI/ DPI & Ultrasonic Testing
* Process Piping Systems/ Pipeline Tie-ins experience
* Pipe Material type familiarity
* Knowledge of European, ASME Standards & NDE Acceptance Criteria
* Knowledge of Weld Procedure Qualification & Weld Procedure Specifications
* Knowledge of welding processes
* Familiar with welder qualifications requirements
* Familiarisation with Piping Isometric drawings
* Good knowledge of Pre-heat and Post Weld Heat Treatment
* Familiar with Weld Repair Statistics, weld tracking systems & welder repair traceability requirements.
* Familiar with the witness of Hydrostatic Testing requirements
Industry leading industrial gases innovator is looking for a Welding Inspector for a contract opportunity in Immingham. You will be putting your knowledge and understanding of non-destructive examination to best use. You will be responsible for inspecting and assessing the quality and strength of welding work. You will ensure the welds are safe and ready to function as part of the device or structure. The client has an impeccable safety record and adherence to this is statutory.
If this sounds like you, I look forward to speaking with you following your application.