Email du contact:
Référence du poste:
plus de 2 ans
Date de début:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established software company with
strong ambitions for growth, with the opportunity to bring your own skills and
ideas to the team. We are looking for eager, self-motivated individuals who thrive
on learning and problem solving, who are up for a challenge and want to make a
* Implement and evolve a resilient monitoring capability based on Zabbix.
* Identify and guide our development teams on the most effective ways to
instrument and monitor our own products.
* Identify, develop and deploy innovative and effective monitoring solutions to
meet our monitoring requirements.
* Identify and evaluate additional capabilities and solutions that will augment and
enhance our current capabilities.
* Ensure that monitoring systems are relevant by ensuring alerts and actions are
maintained to be appropriate and processes are in place for all events and alerts
generated by the systems.
* Communicate and evangelise within the organisation to ensure that the
monitoring solutions are used effectively and to gather new requirements and
identify new opportunities for their use.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Excellent knowledge of the Zabbix platform including deployment, performance
tuning and management
* Experience of developing Zabbix templates, including bespoke items, triggers,
actions, discovery processes and automation.
* Strong scripting capabilities primarily but not limited to the Windows platforms
such as PowerShell, WMI.
* Excellent operational awareness and an understanding of how to deliver value
through monitoring and automation.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, and be autonomous and proactive
in solving problems
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED
* Dashboard tools and development such as Grafana.
* Experience of automated deployment and management techniques such as
* Log aggregation and visualisation tools such as Elastic Stack or the cloud hosted