Ieper, West Flanders
3 months ago
As a Full stack web developer, you will work as an all-round software developer in an Agile software team. By applying good development patterns and principles, you will take part in defining, validating and maintaining the software application. You already gained a first experience in the field and have the know-how to implement a full stack software architecture. You consider quality as a priority and make sure that our applications are designed according to our users' needs, including high performance and quality.
·You take part in the development of new, state-of-the-art applications (.Net Core, REST, AWS, Angular).
·Designing, developing & documenting new features.
·Troubleshooting and resolving issues in existing software.
·Think carefully before acting, and use development techniques and patterns.
·Writing unit tests to validate development, and aspire to deliver quality.
·Documenting functional specifications.
·Building integrations with external parties to exchange data.
·Collaborating closely with your team.
·Selecting and advising on implementing new technologies and methodologies.
·Keeping technical knowledge and competences up-to-date.
- Master's degree in Information Technology or equal experience through practice
- At least 4 years' experience in software development
- Experience with at least 1 cloud software project or web development
- Good knowledge of .NET (core), C#, ASP.NET WebApi , REST, SOAP, SQL, XML, JSON
- Good knowledge of software architecture (SOA/microservices) & development patterns
- Good knowledge of relational and document-oriented databases and ORM technologies
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies, TDD/BDD methodologies
- Hands on experience in managing AWS infrastructure is an extra plus
- Good analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Has the mentality to deliver quality, experience in unit testing and QA automation is a plus.
Can communicate clearly in Dutch and English, both verbally as in writing.
An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and multinational company
A competitive salary with extras (pension fund, meal vouchers, hospitalization, …).
Flexible working times, home working possible and sufficient vacation (young parents friendly).
A no-nonsense work floor with a flat hierarchy and direct access to management.
Autonomy in planning and designing your own work (guidance and collaboration possibilities are available).
Interesting mix of team members to discuss designs and problems.
Encouragement to show initiative, learn, grow and develop your own ideas.