about 1 year ago
As a digital data analytics professional you are responsible for understanding the business reporting needs and are able to translate them into technical requirements.
You will manage and maintain the web analytics implementation for the websites and apps, ensuring consistent tracking, analysis and reporting of core website KPI's.
You will be analysing customer behaviour and providing business insights for the Group websites and apps.
You have a close affinity with the evolution of online business in all fields (pre-sales, sales, servicing, support,…) detecting trends in the surfing behaviour and usage of the website and apps.
In your daily tasks you actively contribute to the delivery of the e-Transformation roadmap from a data collection/insight viewpoint.
* Understand the digital business functionalities and pain points
* Work in clear collaboration with business departments to understand the data/reporting needs
* Translate the business reporting requirements into technical implementation guidelines
* Work in close collaboration with the technical departments to make sure the tagging guidelines are correctly implemented and according to the analytics standards
* Assure the appropriate data collection for qualitative reporting and insights creation.
* Develop dashboards in adobe analytics / create reports reflecting the customer's behavior
* Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support variety of digital stakeholder questions to make sure our websites and apps are best in class
* The digital business is your passion.
* You have experience in creating dashboards and reporting KPIs and metrics. You have knowledge of Power BI
* You show a high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing online customer behavior, using available data to drive changes on the websites and apps.
* You have knowledge of Adobe analytics or are not afraid to learn Adobe analytics
* You have a technical background. Knowledge of a Tag Management Systems (Tealium, Adobe launch, …) is an asset
* You are able to work independently and can manage your time efficiently.
* Communication & presentation skills
* Customer-oriented mindset
Languages: English, Dutch and French