£80000 - £95000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
£80,000 - £95,000
I am currently working with a world-leading, highly innovative healthcare organisation who are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to assist with a major migration project to AWS.
You must have:
- An AWS architect professional certification
- Experience with High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Experience working in a Petabyte scale environment
- Experience working within healthcare or another regulated environment with high volumes of sensitive and personal data, ensuring all products are 'secure by design'
- A strong background working with Object Storage
- Advanced experience with next generation firewalls
This position will be remote based, however, you will be expected to travel into the London office 1-2 days per week.
Apply immediately if you are interested to find out more!!