£80000 - £95000 per annum
11 months ago
I am currently working with a world leading and innovative healthcare organisation who are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to assist with a major migration project to AWS.
You must have the following experience:
- AWS certified architect professional/ AWS Infrastructure Architect
- Experience with High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Petabyte scale environment experience
- Working within a regulated environment with high volumes of sensitive and personal data, ensuring all products are 'secure by design'
- A strong background working with Object Storage
- Advanced experience with next generation firewalls
This position is offering a salary of between £80,000 - £95,000 depending on experience. This position will be remote based, however you will be expected to travel into the London office 1-2 days per week.
Apply immediately if you are interested to find out more!