Up to €0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Project/Department Description and Responsibilities:
The tribe 'Communication Channels' is responsible for all incoming & outgoing communications with the clients. The Tribe is divided into 3 teams:
* Incoming & outgoing message exchange (letter, e-mail, sms, …)
* Processing incoming messages
* Management of a front-office web-application
The Tribe is looking to an extra functional-technical analyst, for a project involving creating APIs in the context of digital document-processing (Zoomit, Doccle, e-box...). The consultant will take care of both the functional & technical analysis of the busines requirements and will align with the (business) stakeholders, developers, architects, … .
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
* Translate the business' needs into functional/technical analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
* Coordination and implementation of the software solution.
* Study and discuss the functional analysis with the N+1 and report on the progress respectively.
* Define the functional specification of the solution in collaboration with the architecture team.
* Assist the architecture team and software engineers during the implementation stage of the product.
* Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
* Assist/support the process of release management
* Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
* Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
* Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self-learning/information sessions held.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
* Quality assurance & impact analysis
* Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
* Documentation and reporting
* Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
* Provide advice and expertise
* Software solutions implementation & support
* Creation of manuals
Technical profile requirements
* min. 5 years of experience in a similar role as functional/technical analyst
* Very Good knowledge of API-management & creation
* Very good knowledge of Rest API / Soap UI, Ready API, …
* Very good knowledge of queuing of Web-processes
* Very good knowledge of synchronous / asynchronous processes
* Very good knowledge of databases & SQL
* Good knowledge of the Atlassian-tools: Jira, Confluence, ...
* Very Good knowledge of Business Analysis
* Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
* Very knowledge of IT architecture
* Good knowledge of business rules modelling
* Good knowledge of software testing
* Working knowledge of enterprise architecture is a nice to have
* Working knowledge of Scriptura engage a nice to have
* Technical background (f.e. as Developer) is a nice to have
* Experience with the implementation of digital applications (like zoomit, doccle, …) is a nice to have
Non-Technical profile requirements
* Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong communicational skills
* Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements - helicopter view
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
* Quick learner, motivated self-starter
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
* Team player
* Master's degree in computer science OR equivalent through experience.
* Native Dutch or French, Professional Working proficiency of the other language
* Professional Working proficiency of English
* First contract of 6 months, extension possible
* 2days on-site / 3days off-site - depending on the client's agreements and government regulations