£450 - £550 per day
4 months ago
I am currently working with a ground-breaking marketing agency organisation that is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). This position will report to the Software Development Manager (SDM) and work closely with existing Software Engineering teams to deliver new functionality. The role offers plenty of opportunities for someone to bring new ideas into the company and develop their career.
You must have the following experience:
* Strong commercial experience of Automated Testing of PHP applications (PHPUnit and Behat/Selenium)
* A good understanding of BDD
* Commercial use of a modern PHP development framework such as Laravel / Symfony and functional / procedural codebase
* An extensive background writing automated unit/integration tests for solutions using PHPUnit / Mockery
* API Testing (REST / GraphQL), Git and LAMP experience
They are tight-knit team so they'd love it if you have strong communication skills, love team working, and are a true problem solver. They love to develop people formally, as well as informally, so there's lots of opportunity for coaching while in the role, and providing (and receiving!) mentoring.
This position is paying between £450 - £550 per day depending on experience.
Please apply for my immediate attention and to find out more!