pension + benefits
6 months ago
I am currently working with a rapidly growing technology company that is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the expanding team. This organisation has a fantastic reputation in the IT industry, listed as a Google Premier Partner and part of the Top Tech Track 100.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with a team of Software Engineers within an agile squad, adhering to the team's development principles, translating requirements into performant and scalable solutions.
- Provide software support, maintenance, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation, both as inline code comments and as knowledge-sharing documents for use by peers.
For this position, you must have the following experience:
- At least 2 years experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Server Side experience, working with REST API's including Java 8 or higher.
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday + additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
This role is paying a competitive salary depending on experience, with fantastic benefits included.
Apply immediately to find out more!