£35000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently working with a global security company based in London who are looking for a Software Linux Engineer to join this leading/ cutting edge security organisation on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Work on Linux Distros with a large focus on global Cyber Security.
- Development and maintenance of Linux based operating systems.
- Configure and customise components of the operating systems.
- Working on cutting edge technologies
- Working on software development/ programming
You must have the following experience:
- Bash scripting
This role is paying a salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience with a great benefits package on top.