3 maanden geleden
including data cleansing and bespoke reporting as well as supporting the progression of the product backlog during quiet periods.
This role would suit a graduate from a relevant discipline or someone who has previous
experience working in 3rd line support and provides a potential route for progression in to full-stack greenfield development within the product engineering scrum teams.
* Collaborating with the rest of the 3rd line support team in the effective management of the ticket backlog to maintain adherence to agreed customer SLAs
* Triaging newly reported issues to qualify the reported severity, identifying the root cause and seeking clarification from 2nd line support or product owners on desired functionality where necessary
* Developing remedial fixes or scripted updates as appropriate to address reported issues
* Working with key managerial stakeholders within the Engineering, Product and Customer
* Success teams on the prioritisation of issues and scheduling of hot fix releases
* Facilitating clear communication with the other support tiers on the progress of 3rd line support issues