15 dagen geleden
* Prepare and distribute Daily Reports as required
* Review and understand Risk Assessments/Method Statements and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents
* Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality
* During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during load out. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so
* Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives
* Complete and submit handover documents, after completed loadout, before sail away
* GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
* OGUK Medical certificate including Chester step
* IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
* IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet).
* Experience with DPR and Synergi/non-conformity reporting
* Experience with offshore wind projects as client rep on the scopes in question.
* Minimum 4 years of experience from working as a Client Rep.
* High focus on quality and safety.
* Can do attitude and strong communication skills
You will already have offshore wind energy cable experience as a Client Representative. There are two contracting opportunities to work on a key wind energy project off the coast of Grimsby, Lincolnshire. You will be wanting to demonstrate your skill set and commitment to meeting carbon reduction targets in this exciting role. The power generated from this offshore wind farm exceeds 1GW and that's enough to power more than one million homes.
If you have the experience, I look forward to discussing your application so do apply now.