ongeveer 1 maand geleden
Your background must include a combination of
* Finite element analyses (for example Ansys, FePipe and NozzlePro)
* Hexagon Smart Plant software tools (Intergraph Smart® 3D and Intergraph Smart® Review)
* Microstation or AutoCAD
* Air Separation (ASU), Hydrogen, Steam methane reforming (SMR), Syngas, Ammonia, Liquid Natural Gas (LNG)
* ASCE Standard 7-10 and 7-16 (Minimum Design Loads and Associated Criteria for Building and Other Structures)
The required skills cover
* BS in Engineering with min 10 years of related experience
* Expert level of proficiency in the use of Caesar II
* Understanding of ASME B31.1, B31.3, ASME BPVC and other piping codes
* Understanding of API and NEMA Standards
* Navigation of 3D model using Hexagons Smart 3D and Smart Plant Review.
* Microsoft Office Suite
Leading industrial gases Fortune 500 company has an immediate opening for a Principal Stress Engineer in the Surrey Office. This position reports to the Regional Piping & Layout Manager and is primarily responsible for developing safe, fit-for-purpose piping layouts and related project deliverables according to project schedule and budget. You will perform pipe stress analyses on critical piping systems in accordance with applicable codes and standards. The office is Hersham based, and the role is onsite.