United States Virgin Island
ongeveer een maand geleden
They have been an independent CRO since 2004 with a strong foundation as a statistical and data management center of excellence. Building on this foundation, they have successfully developed and established itself as a full-service CRO. Their headquarters are located in Markham (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada with additional sites in Little Falls (Greater New York City Area), New Jersey, USA, and Shanghai (Pudong Zhangjiang New District), China.
Known in the industry for its high quality deliverables, superior customer service, and flexibility in meeting clients' needs. A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial origin, they continue to experience exceptional growth and great success.
Quality is our backbone, customer-focus is our tradition, flexibility is our strength…that's us…that's Everest.
To drive continued success in this exciting clinical research field, we are seeking committed, skilled, and customer-focused individuals to join our winning team as Statistical Programmers for our Toronto/Markham, Ontario, Canada on-site location, or remotely from a home-based office anywhere in Canada in accordance with our Work from Home policy.
- Perform clinical trial database quality/integrity checks by generating SAS data listings,
summary tables, and graphs for data reviewing and cleaning.
- Develop SAS programs and generate complete, accurate and validated statistical TLGs in
- Program SDTM and ADaM datasets according to the dataset specifications.
- Create SDTM annotated patient Case Report Forms.
- Develop SDTM dataset specifications under the supervision of a Senior Statistical
Programmer or a Biostatistician.
- Perform data conversion between datasets with two different formats according to
conversion requirements/specifications, e.g. converting from Excel data records to SAS
datasets, non-CDISC compliant datasets to CDISC compliant datasets.
- Manage electronic data transfers from trial sponsors or other external clinical trial data
vendors, such as central laboratories or other specialty laboratories.
- Document data and programming information in accordance with Corporate Governing Documents
(Policies, SOPs, or Work Instructions).
- Archive clinical trial data (raw data, SDTM, and ADaM datasets) and programming
documentation in accordance with Corporate Governing Documents and/or clinical trial
sponsor's specific requirements.
Qualifications And Experience:
- A Master's degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Sciences, and
Mathematics, or other relevant fields required.
- At least one year of experience using SAS.
- SAS certification for Base, Advanced, and Clinical Trials Programmers highly preferred.