Senior Data Scientist - ML
City of London
11 maanden geleden
Salary up to £80,000 subject to experience + Annual bonus and fantastic
Flexible working model
My client within the Mobile Gaming space is on the lookout for talented Senior Data
Scientist, Machine Learning who possess a passion for both games, and big data. This
is a full-time permanent position based out of my clients unique studio in the heart
What We Do
* My clients Analytics team provide insights and actionable results to a wide variety of stakeholders across the organisation in support of their decision making.
* My client partners with multiple departments across the company to design and implement data and pipelines.
* You will collaborate as a global team to develop cutting-edge data pipelines, data products, data models, reports, analyses, and machine learning applications.
* Provide strategic insights to stakeholders who work in varying aspects of the
business such as Code, UXR and Design.
* Identify and contribute to analytical experiments aligned with long-term
* Design, build, and participate in validation tests to assess the efficiency of the
model (or algorithm) in place
* Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and predictive modelling on player behaviours.
* Partner with data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and stakeholders to
better understand requirements, find bottlenecks, and implement resolutions.
* Collaborate with the Analytics Tech leads to establish best practices for repeated
* 4+ years in data science or similar role in the gaming, marketing, finance, or technology fields required.
* 4+ years of experience in machine learning / statistical languages and systems such as Python, R.
* Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Data Mining, Clustering, and Classification.
* Proficiency in statistics such as distributions, predictive modelling, data validation, statistical testing, and regression.
* Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels.
* Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
* 2+ years using SQL (or a SQL-like language) required, other programming experience highly preferred.
* Experience with Hadoop and PySpark.
* Experience with Snowflake.
* Experience with Azure ML.
* Game industry or Media experience strongly desired.
Please reach out for my immediate attention and feel free to ask any questions you