£140000 - £180000 per annum
15 dagen geleden
I am currently working with a ground-breaking marketing agency organisation that is looking for a Head of Technology. You will inherit a semi-mature product development team with the goal of taking them to the next level. The company aims to become a best-in-class software engineering company and they need a leader like you to foster cohesive and strategic projects across a team of 25+ people encompassing engineering, IT, business analysis, QA and operations. Experience with PHP, Laravel and AWS is a must.
For this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the technology team to continue the planning, development and implementation of the roadmap, including timely decommissioning of our legacy systems and the creation and transition to a sustainable architecture, based on best practice
- Owning the planning and prioritising of resources across the Technology team to ensure an effective balance between our tech transformation, our BAU project delivery and ongoing maintenance and support of our platforms and services
- Working collaboratively with the stakeholders, where relevant, at all levels across the organisation to ensure that our technology services and products are customer-led, cost-effective, scalable, easy to use and meet current and future needs
You must have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a Senior Software Engineering role (preferably architect level)
- Tech stack experience working with PHP (Laravel), JS and AWS
- A track record of running a technology organisation of >20 people
- A track record of building and scaling high functioning technology organisations
- A track record of developing technology strategies aligned with business objectives and following through with exceptional planning and tactical execution
This position is paying between £140k - £180k depending on experience with fantastic benefits including an annual bonus.
Apply immediately to find out more!