£30000 - £45000 per annum
ongeveer een maand geleden
I am currently working with an exciting Software company based in Surrey that are looking for an iOS Developer to join the expanding team, where you will working on exciting client projects developing ground-breaking applications.
For this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute new features.
- Giving feedback and share best practise with colleagues to improve application performance.
- Continuously discover and suggest new technologies to maximise development team efficiency and performance.
You must have the following experience:
- Experience working with Swift, Swift UI and UIKit
- MVVM Dependency injection and Git experience
- A background working with CI/CD and Objective C would be a bonus!
This role is paying a salary of between £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and will be a 2 stage interview process! They also offer a fantastic leadership academy and a clear personal development progression plan for each employee within the business.
Additional benefits include a pension scheme, flexible working hours and opportunities to attend conferences and learn about the languages you love.
Apply immediately to find out more!