Entry Level Application Support Engineer (m/f) - Luxembourg
For the Luxembourg based office of one of our international clients, key player in Banking Software, Volt is looking for several entry level Application Support Engineers to develop their service desk teams and support the growth.
- After a first 3 weeks initial training and multiple trainings concerning the banking sector as well as the technical aspects of the job, the junior support engineer will be responsible for:
- Being the single point of contact for support services for all third parties (customers, integrators, internal customers…)
- Validating the validity of the ticket/call with regards to the contractually agreed services
- Doing the first level support on received incidents, based on the documented procedures
- Transferring the incidents to the appropriate second line team for further 2nd line support investigation
- Completing the procedures at disposal to improve the 1st line support KPI
- Helping the IT and the business departments to face the difficulties that they meet with the software.
After an acquired experience, the junior application support engineer will be able to train and coach new hires in order to evolve to a function including second line support, team management and service management:
- The second line support handles Incidents, problems, and service requests
- The second line support provides support services beyond the 1st line support's mission, requiring greater depth of knowledge
- It also acts proactively on a day-to-day basis and can anticipate and take actions against potential issues.
Bachelor or Master in Sciences or Computer Sciences, Master in Engineering, ... (Max two years of experience)
Interest in the banking industry
Mobile and flexible (willingness to travel abroad when required)
Fluent in English and good knowledge in French
Dutch and German are assets.
A dynamic environment
Clearly defined growth possibilities
Trainings available throughout the entire career
Attractive financial package including interesting compensation & benefits such as an extended insurance package, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits (company car, fuel card…).
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't hesitate to send me your CV and contact details and we'll discuss about it!