£50000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with an exciting Financial Services organisation that is looking for an experienced Application Support Engineer(SaaS)which is passionate about delivering exceptional support to a wide range of global customers and working in close collaboration with R&D, product, operations and customer success teams.
This company is a fast-moving fintech start-up backed by some of the biggest names in the industry including Deutsche Bank and J.P Morgan. The team has grown 3X in the past six months, and we are set to expand in 2022 and beyond, gaining new customers and continuing to deliver on our breakthrough solutions.
As a Application Support Engineer (SaaS) you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical product support to there internal and external users.
- Take end-to-end ownership of technical product issues, including troubleshooting,
identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication.
- Manage technical escalations to the appropriate teams, ensuring timely response and
resolution in accordance with SLAs.
- Actively monitor, diagnose, and triage issues. Liaise closely with the R&D team to ensure
effective handling towards successful resolution.
You must have the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience with technical product-related support/dev/account management,
preferably in global B2B-focused SaaS.
- High proficiency in SQL and RDBMS.
- Experience working in the fintech industry - advantage.
This position is paying between £50,000 - £55,0000 depending on experience with fantastic benefits included.
Please apply for my immediate attention and to find out more!