about 2 years ago
A Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey is looking for a Application Support Manager with experience of Project Management and Business Analysis to work on a 12 month contract in Surrey.
Individuals in this role must be able to communicate clearly, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances, manage a diverse stakeholder community and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal skills.
* Support the Business Administrators, business users and process owners to get the most from the Applications.
* Provide support to the EIS Applications Manager;
* Apply awareness of developing additional functionality and its application to identify, support and manage the delivery of process and system improvements.
* Responsible for ensuring consistency between usage of the use of the Applications and all related business processes
* Member of the Application Change Advisory Board (CAB)
* Form core part of any project team as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to ensure project solutions are of the right quality, consistent with the core design and aligned to the business need
Enabling Business Users, Business Administrators & Business Relationship Managers (BRMs):
* Advise and instruct business users and business administrators on best practice
* Support with the definition of user requirement specifications and work with the BRMs to support business case development and risk assessments
* Work with Application support partner (as necessary) to ensure relevant user training is delivered and improve the user acceptance testing and user skills
* Ensure compliance with all master data management and Data Quality Management requirements
* Work together with and advise process owners on improvements, innovations and optimisations
* Manage key Users to ensure full understanding of Standard Operating Procedures within the client related to the applications and adherence
Innovation & Best Practice:
* Guide the business towards areas of innovation and improvement to increase business value from the Application
* Provide alternative solution options for Change Requests by working with the Application vendor and applying subject matter expertise to Changes and User Requirement
* Investigate opportunities for process optimisations to introduce operational efficiencies and co-ordinate with the user community