Dublin, Republic of Ireland
over 1 year ago
-Initial 6-month contract
- Experience of working on Core baking products such as T24, Finnacle, FIS, Fiserv, SAP, Loan IQ etc.
- Experience in implementation of 2 or more core banking products
- In depth experience in Core Banking modules such as Deposits, CASA, Corporate
Lending, Corporate Deposits, Trade Finance, General Ledger, Pricing and Billing etc.
- Experience in evaluating Product vendors and RFP preparation etc.
- Provide guidance to the bank's IT partner teams and answer questions in relation to the proposed solutions.
- Provide oversight and assurance on solutions delivered by IT partners and validate business specifications of these solutions.
- Conduct IT Impact assessments; including consideration of the implications of the required application changes on the wider IT ecosystem.
- Quantify project-level estimates and feed this into IT Quotations.
- Collaborate with business and IT colleagues to create solutions that exceed our customers' expectations.
- Be an experienced IT professional with 6+ years, a proven track record in implementation of core banking solution
- Experience in requirement gathering, writing User stories, UAT etc.
- Be expert in the use of Web based technologies and Agile /Waterfall project management methodologies.
Please contact me on 01737 236 821 to discuss the role alternatively contact me at
**You must be living in Ireland**