about 2 years ago
The Market Access focused team is now looking to continue its growth with an experienced Associate Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects within the practice. This is a critical role in our business which involves being the senior point of contact for clients on assigned projects, mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure client objectives are met, and providing final strategic review of deliverables to ensure high quality deliverables are provided to their clients.
- Business Development
- Key point of contact with clients
- Work on a range of projects in the US/EU5
- Managerial responsibilities for Consultants
- Client facing role
- Must have over 5 years previous experience working within an agency or Client environment - A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics
- Possess expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access or Health Economic and Outcomes Research strategies and tactics, such as (but not limited to) Global Value Dossiers, Payer Value propositions, Health Economic models, and reimbursement reviews To discuss further and find out more information.
Get in touch today!