about 1 year ago
Description of the mission :
As a member of the Business System Owners team you play a key role in the interaction between the end users of the various applications and the IT division. You are the contact person for all projects that may have an impact on the applications in which you are involved as a business analyst.
The applications for which this function is actually open are Betty & IFH. Betty is the application for performing and interpreting all optical measurements that take place during the construction of the FTTH network of the client. IFH is the GIS system in which the design of that FTTH network is documented in detail.
Your role is subdivided into 4 major axes:
* Preparation of specifications for new IT development projects
o You take the initiative to translate the needs of the business into IT requirements
o You organize and take the lead for the necessary workshops.
o If necessary, you take the lead for all necessary steps to obtain a budget for IT development (including drawing up a business case).
o With IT development, you thoroughly validate the detailed specifications of the applications, where possible together with the users.
o You help determine the priorities and content of the various releases.
* Follow-up of developments and technical solutions from start to finish:
o You actively participate in development projects through status meetings.
o You develop test scenarios and you organize tests with the users, in which you actively participate. You follow up detected bugs.
o You decide, together with ITS, the Go / NoGo for commissioning based on user testing and the associated risks.
* Change management for projects, through:
o The organization of communications and training that must be given to users. This in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders of the project concerned
o The documentation of the Methods & Procedures (M&P) and of the manuals for the users of the applications for which you are responsible.
* Operational support for the applications in your scope:
o You are the first point of contact for internal users in case of problems, questions, possible bugs, etc. For this you maintain close contact with relevant IT specialists.
o In case of bugs or incidents i.v.m. production, you do an active follow-up until a solution is found and applied.
o If necessary, you take initiatives with regard to data quality (detection, reports, improvement, etc.)
* You are willing to delve into the operation of Betty & IFH and also its interactions with various other internal applications
* You have an analytical, but solution-oriented approach.
* You can lead meetings and workshops, with good preparation with agenda and which lead to concrete action points & next steps in a clear report.
* You have a basic knowledge of IT concepts and tools, you can handle MSA and SQL.
* You express yourself fluently in English, Dutch and French.