Halle, Flemish Brabant
9 months ago
- Establishing long term relationships with the stakeholders to discover the existing needs in terms of business processes, work methods and environment, and IT systems;
- Analysing the current situation, concerting with the end-users and presenting them with the best solution based on your expertise;
- Detecting the functional and non-functional requirements based on a critical analysis of needs; µ
- Conceiving and testing the new situation;
- Providing the required information to allow the stakeholders and the end-users to adopt the proposed solution;
- Advising and helping stakeholders and end-users during the implementation of the solution.
You're facing a big challenge and you have the freedom and the responsibility to find the best solution. You follow an in-depth training to be able to assume this function.
Your profile :
- Knowledge and experience - bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent experience. Experience in functional analysis or the knowledge of UML or lean management is a plus;
- Critical and analytic mindset - you quickly distinguish what is important from what is not and you are able to identify difficulties and opportunities;
- Customer oriented mindset - you are in close contact with your internal partners. You have excellent communication skills. You get along with every kind of personality, exercise discretion, show respect and easily establish professional relationships;
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Enthusiastic - you feel concerned, you are assertive and you know how to convince your interlocutors. You lead meetings and working groups, you make presentations. Your way of communicating inspires others;
- Results oriented - You can adapt to changes. You like to look for and find the best solution for every situation.
- Fluent in English;
- Good level of Dutch.