£55000 - £68000 per annum + Potential for remote working
4 months ago
I am currently working with a UK based accountancy and business advisory firm that is looking for a Business Information Risk Officer. The company provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory and business outsourcing services to companies across all sectors.
The role is to lead the CISO service to their business streams to effectively manage information security risk. You will be the focal point for effective engagement between business streams and the CISO team and trusted advisor to business stakeholders.
They are looking for someone with most of the following:
- Knowledge and experience of information security risk management frameworks and procedures
- Experience of formal risk identification, assessment, and quantification methods
- Knowledge of stakeholder engagement and management to achieve defined outcomes
- Experience of service, performance, and people management to achieve defined outcomes
- Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- The ability to build good relationships at all levels and influence stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Listens and communicates technical subjects to both technical and nontechnical audiences, flexes style to suit the needs of the audience.
- Ability to work with others effectively, with 3rd parties, internal teams, promoting knowledge sharing within and across teams.
- Experience of managing and directing teams setting clear and achievable objectives aligned to the expected outcomes for the role
- A good understanding of security frameworks including ISO27001/2, Cyber Essentials Plus, CIS Top 20, Data Protection Act 2018, OWASP Top 10.
- Have a relevant industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, BRMP or similar.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply for my immediate attention