£3920.00 - £4165.00 per month
about 1 year ago
I am currently working with a global organisation who are looking for a Business Operations Manager who will help lead the business review process across the region and help grow online sales.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the business review process which drives impactful actions weekly and monthly for the Microsoft digital stores business's.
- Facilitate business planning events for Corp executives and in-market attendees, including the management of event logistics, agenda and recap of key takeaways.
- Support the analysis of business scorecard and assessment of key performance indicators.
You must have the following experience:
- Proven experience in project management
- Track record of performing in high-performing teams
- Power BI, SharePoint and OneNote experience
This role is paying between a monthly rate of between £3,920 - £4,165 depending on experience.
Please apply to be considered for this position!