£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
C++ Developer. this is a permanent position to be situated in the software development team as a skilled C++ Developer. You will be working in the gaming department developing code and programming new games on to the existing framework.
They have a large development function with around 20 other ladies and gents in the team.
Here we have an exciting opportunity to join an established gaming and entertainment company with a rich history and large stature in the market.
* Implementing solutions which conform to architectural design and market specification
* Working within agreed timeframes and logging time spent against projects
* Engaging in project planning and estimation meetings, as directed by the Team Lead
* Following the strategy and best practices of the group
* Communicating progress and issues to the team lead in a timely manner
* Contributing to the continuous improvement of our core technologies
* Performing regular code reviews amongst the team, to maintain high standards
Skills and experience required:
* C++ (C++11 desirable)
* Visual Studio
* STL / Boost
* Source Control SVN, Git experience desirable
This is a rare opportunity to get involved with a company who have large stature in the EMEA and APAC region and are a household name in the industry. This will look great on your CV and will offer you a really positive working environment with a long list of benefits and bonuses.
If this role sounds interesting to yourself then please do not hesitate to get in touch. My number is 01737 236 780 or email
I look forward to hearing from you!