about 1 year ago
Volt Clinical are incredibly excited to bring a brilliant opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for ambitious CRA on the West Coast who is driven by personal development and wants to expand their knowledge by working on a variety of different therapeutic areas.
My client are passionate about career development as well as work-life balance and are looking for high performing individuals to contribute towards business success.
The expected responsibilities for the Clinical Research Associate include:
· Performs onsite Pre-Study, Initiation, Interim, and Close-Out monitoring visit
· Reviews regulatory documentation
· Complete accurate monitoring visit reports
· Reviews regulatory documentation/file at the site for completeness
· Follow up of drug safety issues and safety reports in timely manner
· Write study visit reports and follow up letters within the timeline
· Good understanding of FDA regulations, ICH GCP Guidelines and local regulatory requirements
You will need to be an ambitious CRA with a hands-on approach to achieving results. To join this successful business you should also be someone who relishes a challenge and excels within a fast-paced CRO.
If this sounds like a challenge you would interested in, then we would love to hear from you, please contact Dan Spencer at or 657 650 0530.
If you are interested or would like to have a chat regarding this exciting opportunity, please reach out to me for my immediate attention.