Crawley, West Sussex
about 1 year ago
2. Reporting and escalating issues related to the Legal Language and Budget to Contract Manager in fashionable time and according to the plan agreed with Study Team, SOP and instructions given by Contract Manager;
3. Tracking and monitoring progress and actions related to Contracts and Budgets assigned for each site in each country according to the tools provided for that study, SOP and instructions given by Contract Manager and Study Team.
4. Liaising with sites in EU and providing rationale about the requested changes in the Legal Language and the Budget of the Clinical Trial and any ancillary contract;
5. Providing input and suggestion about timelines and milestones about execution of Clinical Trial Agreements in EU and UK.
6. Reviewing and customising budget, contract and amendment according to protocol Synopsis, tools and templates provided by Contract Manager.
7. Building and keeping good relationships with the sites.
8. Attending internal progress meetings..
PREFERRED BACKGROUND 2-3 years' experience in Budget and Contract negotiation in EU and UK gained in other CROs or Pharmaceutical Companies
Life Science or Legal degree and experience in budget and contract negotiation in previous CRO or Pharmaceutical Companies.
Knowledge of additional European language such as Polish or Spanish would be an advantage.
Excellent Communication Skills - written and oral
Attention to Details
Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities