7 months ago
A data architect is an IT specialist with experience and knowledge in (master) data management, data integration, application integration and data governance.
A data architect knows our enterprise information model, our data governance principles and our IT & data architecture. They will contribute to projects of various business divisions (Enterprise, Consumer, Customer Operations, Staff and Support) respecting the different business processes (customer intelligence, fulfillment, repair, provisioning, billing, ...).
Data Architects enable data and data flows to be set-up and/or maintained in qualitative fashion. They work with business and IT colleagues (architects, process engineers, functional analysts and project managers) to ensure that a full set of relevant, clear and unambiguous requirements regarding data and analytics are described and implemented.
His / her main responsibilities are:
* Assess the impact of a project on our enterprise information model, business/information capabilities and, if necessary, propose changes
* Capture data requirements and deliver information and logical data models, data flow diagrams and other artefacts
* Determine the safety/security level of data (access, GDPR, Chinese Wall, ...)
* Contribute to a well-documented application design with focus on data and analytics (data model, reference data, technical architecture) for the purpose of standardization and re-usability
* Ensure the final delivery conforms to the design
You are an IT professional with a minimum of 7 years of experience as a functional analyst or architect with proven experience in (master) data management, enterprise information modelling, logical data modelling, data quality and/or data governance projects.
Knowledge of business intelligence, datawarehousing and/or big data is an advantage.
Knowledge of tools like Rational Data Architect and ARIS is an advantage
Knowledge of the telecommunications environment (eg eTOM/SID) is a strong advantage.
You're a good negotiator.
You can interact easily with all possible stakeholders (business people, project managers, process specialists, project architects, IT analysts, Data engineers,…)
Languages: You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage.
Location: Due to Covid, remote work for now. However, the team will be expected to work onsite several days per week once possible.