£480.00 - £520.00 per day
over 1 year ago
I am currently work with a global client organisation who are looking for a Data Scientist for an initial 3 month contract. They are looking for someone who will work on new product development in a small team environment writing production code in both run-time and build time environments.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Evaluate, fix and help in the maintenance of the data assets and training/ evaluation of data sets.
- Work with product leaders to apply data science solutions.
- Develop and implement scalable machine learning based solutions.
- Implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews for production environments.
You must have the following experience:
- MS or PhP in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning or another Data Science related field.
- Experience using Machine Learning package ScikitLearn.
- NLP methods experience (OpenNLP, StandNLP, Mallet, LDA and word2vec).
- 3+ years coding experience using Python, Java, Scala or R
This role is paying a daily rate of between £480 - £520 a day depending on experience.
Please apply if you have above experience to be considered for this position!