12 months ago
Liquid error: internal
You can find full job description below:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the delivered software and being part of a 'Center of Expertise' problem solving team.
- Analyze support cases and, when appropriate, provide solutions following the established case management processes.
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by other team members. Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Design, develop, integrate third party components, test, install and support programs/systems.
- Analyze technical and functional requirements and translate them into software solutions.
- Understand dependencies toward other systems and teams.
- Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and cost estimates of the proposed solutions.
- Prepare installation and operating procedures.
- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle database systems design, development & administration.
- Expert level experience with GoldenGate replication implementation. Hands on experience in use of GoldenGate for databases migration.
- Oracle Database 19c/12c Administrator Certified Associate (OCA) or Professional (OCP) is an added plus.
- Solid understanding with experience in implementing different facets of Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) such as Real Application Clusters, Active Data Guard, Oracle GoldenGate, seamless client failover, HA Cloud deployments, or Multitenant MAA.
- Solid experience with multitenant (19c/12c CDB and PDB) architecture with hands on experience in this area.
- Good working experience with Oracle Exadata technology stack (DB server, storage cells, infiniband switch) is an asset.
- Knowledge Oracle Advanced Security, Transparent Data Encryption and Database Vault.
- Knowledge of TLS/SSL and configuration of Oracle Wallet.
- Experience with RHEL operating system and bash/shell scripting.
- Experience with python, Ansible & CI/CD pipeline is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Agile mind-set and be able to work in a fast paced environment.