£60000 - £75000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently partnering with a Global manufacturing company who are recruiting for a SAP FICO Business/Systems Analyst on a permanent basis for a role based in Luton. The role will allow for some remote working but the successful candidate will be required to be onsite in Luton a minimum of 2 or 3 days every week.
- Accountable for developing, defining and documenting business requirements that describe business needs and scope of solutions.
- Provide process expertise to others to understand impact of system enhancements
- Build and maintain an indepth knowledge of the processes, systems and data in defined areas
- Write functional specifications that can be used to support the creation of technical designs and delivery of business and technical requirements
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and ensure proper UAT documentation is produced
- Expertise in SAP FICO (including Product Costing)
- Experience of SAP system configuration, implementation projects and support
- Expert level process management
- Proven experience creating core business analysis deliverables (functional specifications, test cases etc)
- Knowledge of SDLC, modern workflow applications, digital transformation concepts and data & analytics
If this sounds like you, apply now for more information