€480.00 - €500.00 per day
2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced finance professional to support the Finance Business Partner Department for the Enterprise Business Unit (EBU), with outstanding consolidation, coordination and reporting skills.
Within the EBU Finance Business partner team, we're looking for a Finance professional with outstanding consolidation, BI/reporting and process management skills to support the Business Performance Management team.
- Within the Finance business partner team, you are responsible to:
o Setup the EBU financial calendar in line with the Group financial calendar
o Produce the standard reporting and templates as well as coordinate input from all business partners according to group guidelines
o Assemble the quarterly management KPI dashboard.
o Participate as EBU FIN BP SPOC in Group initiatives with respect to BI and DATA
- You work in close collaboration with all the EBU FIN BP's, Group Finance and Business Spocs.
In order to manage all the above, we are looking for someone who is:
* digital savvy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and is willing to invest in other software applications (TM1, Salesforces, …);
* use the tools: Microsoft (Excel/PPT), BI Microstrategy, Power BI
* has good project / process management skills
* has very good presentation skills (oral and writing);
* is well organized and can work within short deadlines;
* is results-oriented, has an analytical mind and can cope with stress;
* is a very good team player with excellent communication skills;
* and last but not least who is proactive, assertive and diplomatic.
5 years of experience in a financial domain (audit, controlling, reporting, financial analysis) preferred.
Languages: English, Dutch and French are mandatory.