11 months ago
Immediate opening with a key client to be homebased anywhere in Europe.
My client are a small, niche HEOR consulting firm who's core focus is on strategic HEOR and market access consulting.
* At least 5 years of experience and a successful track record of career progression in Health Economics (HE) modelling and/or evidence synthesis in a consulting or pharmaceutical/biotechnology company setting.
* Experience conceptualising and building global health economic models from scratch, including budget impact and cost-effectiveness models.
* Experience in reviewing published literature and prior HTA appraisals to develop recommendations on model inputs such as clinical, natural history, costing, and quality of life inputs.
* Advanced programming proficiency in VBA.
* Additional programming skills in R or Python
* Experience conducting systematic literature reviews and indirect treatment comparisons, such as network meta-analyses not required, but highly desirable.
* Experience adapting global models to local affiliates not required, but highly desirable.
* Experience building models for reimbursement submissions to HTA bodies.
Please send your CV through to be considered. If you do not hear back within 3 working days, your application has not been successful.