£450 - £500 per annum
about 1 year ago
* Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promote re-use of software components and facilitates ease of support.
* Stay current with technology and form best practices.
* Possess good understanding of design patterns.
* Practice Agile development and become familiar with Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Lean principles, and the Scaled Agile Framework.
* Analyse, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and re-usability. Participate in code review sessions.
* Provide input and technical content for customer facing documentation, user help materials and customer training.
* Practice TDD/BDD,track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test strategy for functional and non-functional requirements.
Database Management Systems (NoSQL preferred),JPA, Hibernate
Experience working as a Full Stack Java Developer
***Please note that this role has been deemed to be inside IR35 so to be considered for this role, candidates will need to work via an Umbrella***