4 months ago
You take the lead for discussing and defining software solutions, to manage and operate the radio network infrastructure (network design, network configuration, network build & rollout, network performance, network alarms).
You contribute to the actual implementation and roll out of software solutions, by working with the external IT implementation team and the Group project team.
You work in a small team, in a new company, to start up the new activity of "network sharing". You work autonomously, but in close collaboration with the IT team, and the Network teams.
As Functional Analyst/Solution Architect, you
- Master solution design methodologies (user story modelling, data modelling, architecture modelling, ..), allowing you to create yourself or validate other people's solution documentation, for the project.
- Work with project stakeholders and subject matter experts, to understand business objectives and user expectations.
- Contribute to the elaboration of budget and timeline, for the overall project or a specific release.
- Lead the initial discussions and requirements gathering, and create functional analysis documents (data model, use cases/user stories, business process) based on these work sessions.
- Elaborate overall solution structure and architecture, and create high level design documentation for these architecture guidelines (application architecture, technical architecture, non-functional requirements).
- Work with the Group procurement team, to provide adequate inputs for sourcing (RFP documents, ..)
- Coordinate and facilitate the user testing (test strategy, test organization & timing) and user adoption (roll-out, data migration, user training).
- Contribute to the In-Life Management of the software solution, for support and maintenance and for further evolutions/releases.
Your specific expertise
- Knowledge on Telecom and specifically with Mobile Network technologies (2G GSM / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE)
- Knowledge on software products related to telecom Operations Support Solutions (OSS)
- Knowledge on IT software technologies (RDBMS, web technologies, integration technologies, programming languages, ..)
- Familiar with telecom organizations and activities like radio network configuration, radio network design, radio network operations, radio network optimisation, ..
- Proven knowledge on software analysis, software design techniques
- Proven knowledge on software development methodologies (waterfall/agile)
- You have an engineering degree, with good knowledge of software solutions, software technologies and software development methods.
- Minimum experience: 3 years in Telecom and/or Software.
- You have knowledge/experience in Telecommunications Networks (especially radio access networks).
- You have previous experience on Solution Analysis and Design
- Bi-lingual : English and Dutch or French.