about 1 year ago
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Translate the business' needs into functional analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
- Coordination and implementation of the software solution.
- Study and discuss the functional analysis with the N+1 and report on the progress respectively.
- Define the functional specification of the solution in collaboration with the architecture team.
- Assist the architecture team and software engineers during the implementation stage of the product.
- Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
- Assist/support the process of release management
- Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
- Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
- Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Quality assurance & impact analysis
- Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
- Documentation and reporting
- Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
- Provide advice and expertise
- Software solutions implementation & support
- Creation of manuals
Technical profile requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, Business or Functional Data Analysis in health care sector is a plus
- Very good knowledge of SQL is a must
- Very good knowledge of Structured Data Bases is a must
- Very good knowledge of AS400 and/or Mainframe is a must
- Good knowledge of Business/Functional Analysis principles and techniques
- Good knowledge of IT architecture
- Working knowledge of business rules modeling
- Working knowledge of business intelligence
- Working knowledge of software testing
Non-Technical profile requirements
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicational skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements - helicopter view
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Team player
- FR (written, oral, understanding) is a must
- Good verbal & understanding skills in NL is a must
- ENG is a plus
- Full bi/tri-lingual proficiency is a big plus