Up to £2610.00 per month
over 1 year ago
The role is account aligned, meaning you will oversee reactive support for your specific customer portfolio and form partnerships with the field Service Delivery Managers to tackle reactive challenges and make proactive suggestions where required.
The team oversee important and urgent incidents, making sure they work with the technical customer support teams to deliver a smooth experience for their customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer and internal engineer escalations in partnership with the Serivce Delivery Manager
- Creating and reviewing Incident Management reports to deliver business insights
- Collaborating with the Critical Escalation team on any escalations relating to customer critical incidents
- Advocating and being customer centric when engaging internally and externally to drive progression of incidents
- Understanding/Experience of Incident Management
- Technical Account Management experience
- Basic understanding of Excel (filtering, pivot tables etc)
- Experience and commitment to enterprise level customer service and satisfaction
- Willing and able to pass UK Security Vetting process
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!