over 1 year ago
Type of contract: Permanent
For one of our clients, active in the financial and telecommunications industry we are looking for an Integration Testing Engineer to join their team as soon as possible.
What will your responsibilities be like?
- You will participate in the understanding of the functional requirements for each project, transforming them into technical solutions;
- You will contribute to the design, implementation and deployment of the proposed solutions;
- You will participate in the maintenance and creation of automated integration and regression tests;
- You will participate in the investigation and resolution of production issues;
- You will provide technical assistance to other colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by less senior team members
What technical skills do you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a comparable technical environment;
- Exposure to various OS platforms: Windows, UNIX (Oracle Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Linux (RedHat). Including Shell scripting;
- JVM performance tuning on various OS platforms: Windows, UNIX (Oracle Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Linux (RedHat);
- Network protocols: TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP/S;
- XML (schema, xslt);
- Software development environments and tools: Configuration Management (ClearCase), Integrated Development Environment (Eclipse), Change Management;
- Java development skills;
If you are interested in this opportunity or if you wish to know more about it, don't hesitate to contact me and to share your updated CV with me!