£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is an Automation expert who are at this moment in the government and financial services sectors, as well as significant customer base in logistics, legal, consumer goods and the NHS. They are now looking to build upon their reputation as a trusted partner delivering high quality, Intelligent Automation solutions, including software robotics, process automation, workflow and . increasing the size and scope of their team to deliver the higher project workload that we have been acquiring in the last few months and to sustain this into the future.
This is a great opportunity for someone with around 2 years of experience, preferably in Appian, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere, to join a growing team and develop both their consultancy and leadership skills within the fast-moving sector of intelligent automation, defining and delivering practical solutions.
The key responsibilities are:
- Deliver solution components for customer using core automation technologies (at present primarily Appian and Blue Prism)
- Help customers to use the solutions delivered
- Organise and Document solutions appropriately
- Achieve advanced level certification following the programmes of key technology partners
- Work on internal projects to develop new products and enhance marketing offerings
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity in all relations with colleagues, customers and partners
- Lead and coach more junior team members to achieve better overall results
To be successful in this role you will have a degree in Computer Science or a related field and you must have at least 2 years of experience delivering solutions using Digital Process Automation. Additional Software Robotics, Artificial Intelligent (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) skills will also be valuable.
You should be able to demonstrate the following strengths:
- Proven experience working with Appian or Blue Prism
- Methodical and logical approach to finding creative solutions for (complex) problems
- Out-of-the-box thinking -solving problems in original and achievable ways
- Flexibility and agility in both attitude and working practices
- Fast learner, motivated to progress and to improve
- Savvy commercial awareness, being able to both respond to customer needs whilst recognising where the value lies for the company
- Confidence and Resilience under pressure
- Coach and trainer where required to improve team performance
- Exceptional logical skills and a high degree of literacy in coding, databases and associated techniques
Apply now for more information