over 1 year ago
The essence of the position will be to ensure equipment is prepared correctly allowing safe, successful installation offshore. A highly organised procedure driven professional with technical knowledge of Engineering drawings / API codes / PRPs and offshore operations is a must.
In addition, it is expected that the successful candidate has skills/experience with the following:
· Proven offshore experience with Surface / Subsea equipment
· Ensure Field Service Engineers are briefed and mentored for their offshore duties.
· Review Procedures and ensure they are suitable for offshore use and correct if required
· Understand customers offshore requirements and generate TR-1 forms to suit
· Carry out pre and post briefings with Field Service Engineers to ensure readiness for
offshore campaign thus reducing or negating NPT
· Primary focal point for Field Service Engineer - operational /technical support - Mentor
· Primary focal point for Customer - operational /technical support. Ensure procedures are
correct and fit for purpose
· Generate detailed well files