£45000 - £55000 per annum
11 months ago
The essence of the position will be to ensure equipment is prepared correctly allowing a safe, successful installation offshore. A highly organised procedure driven professional with technical knowledge of Engineering drawings / API codes / PRPs and offshore operations is a must.
In addition, it is expected that the successful candidate has the skills/experience with the following:
* Proven offshore experience with Surface / Subsea equipment
* Ensure Field Service Engineers are briefed and mentored for their offshore duties.
* Review Procedures and ensure they are suitable for offshore use and correct if required
* Understand customers offshore requirements and generate TR-1 forms to suit
* Carry out pre and post briefings with Field Service Engineers to ensure readiness for
offshore campaign thus reducing or negating NPT
* Primary focal point for Field Service Engineer - operational /technical support - Mentor
* Primary focal point for Customer - operational /technical support. Ensure procedures are
correct and fit for purpose
* Generate detailed well files