3 months ago
I am currently working with a ground-breaking online gaming company who are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join the expanding team.
You must have deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective C, experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications, as well as experience on collaborating on large software projects.
In this position, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Writing lean, performant, highly maintainable and scalable software.
- Developing, participating and coding new features for native iOS applications.
- Participating in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and
feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
You must have the following experience:
- Meticulous coding skills with Swift, ObjectiveC
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform components, and build platform
- Strong software fundamentals with OOP, architectural and software design patterns.
- A good understanding of the creation and consumption of RESTful Web Services.
This role is paying a competitive salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, with fantastic benefits included.
Apply immediately to be considered for this position!