9 months ago
My client are a prestigious financial services organisation based in Hertfordshire. My client have been present in the market since the early 1900's and have firmly established themselves as a trusted partner to clients and customers alike.
I am looking for an IT Support Lead to sit above a team of 1st and 2nd line support engineers.
The IT function is mid sized, there are circa 15 people in the support function across the wider organisation, looking after 280 people.
You will have responsibility to report all activity on a regular basis to the Snr IT Manager, who you will report to.
- Handle escalated calls from the first / second line support staff
- Manage and report on the IT Helpdesk status to the Senior IT Manager
- Administer and maintain corporate infrastructure, including Active Directory, LAN, internet access and Exchange 2010
- Administer the software application and desktop operating system deployment environment using Microsoft Windows Deployment Services.
- Administer the Mitel VOIP telephone system
- Monitor and troubleshoot server and network performance to ensure any necessary action is taken
- Administer backup and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Plan and implement infrastructure system projects in partnership with the IT Manager and Senior IT Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010+
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Deployment Services including software / operating system deployment
- Good knowledge / experience of troubleshooting network protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 / 2016 and Office 365
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing switches and routers
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp server
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- Knowledge of Windows Script Host / VBScript / PowerShell
- Experience of patch management deployment / Windows Software Update Services
Understanding of VOIP
If this role sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to reach out via telephone for a confidential discussion around the role parameters and the remuneration package.
My number is 01737 236 780 and my email is