over 1 year ago
In this role you will contribute to the design and development of world leading products that enable the analysis and management of real-time data.
As part of the team you will develop innovative algorithms and architectures that solve real-word problems - from optimising the use of green energy, to improving grid reliability.
Your daily tasks will include:
* Developing highly reliable Java code;
* Developing extensive unit tests that validate the core functions and performances;
* Working with the senior Java architects in the team to optimise and contribute to the product design and architecture;
* Following agile software development process;
* Working within a "DevOps" environment, supporting both Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
* Strong Java and Object Oriented Skills
* Experience with real-time data processing or engineering
* Experience with JMS, Spring, Hibernate and Java Swing
* Work within Linux and Microsoft Windows environments
* Working knowledge of Jira
* Using SVN and Jenkins
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!