£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently working with an exciting Software company based in Surrey that are looking for a Junior Software Tester to join the expanding team. You must have experience writing and executing test scripts, as well testing in different environments including web and mobile.
For this position, you will be responsible for the following:
* Working with system users to understand the scope of the project (or projects)
* Planning testing within projects, writing and executing test scripts
* Carrying out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing
* Testing in different environments including web and mobile
* Writing bug reports, collecting data and conducting analysis
This role is paying a salary of between £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and will be a 2 stage interview process! They also offer a fantastic leadership academy and a clear personal development progression plan.
Additional benefits include a pension scheme, flexible working hours and opportunities to attend conferences and learn about the languages you love.
Apply immediately to find out more!